Nath_1977 Custom Games Entry : CENTURION! Max Ray

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013

The year is 2051, after the 3 exo suit warrior retired from fighting ,
numerous battle and over aged state, skyvault administrator recruited
new breed of exo suit warriors! ..following the footstep of his father, max ray sr, the deep sea exo suit centurion, his son max ray junior took the replacement of his part. well trained and guided in the art of scuba diving, long breath underwater exploration and a marine biologist, true to his nature max ray junior proved to be the best choice to be called the exo suit warrior..centurion!man and machine.His fathers DNA is embedded in his blood,easy for the exo suit attachment to recognize beamed by skyvault. harnessing the knowledge and technology available to man, he and the
skyvault technical people inventors developed new designed DEPTH CHARGER!
..its light, compact but powerful in terms of weapons and accessories. able to move fast
in deep sea water, withstand tremendous pressure and can be beam down directly
underwater.Carrying the path lead by his father he conquered and fought the evil enemies.
with this new type of exosuit attachment,the new centurion max ray junior,
can now protect earths water frontier!...and now becomes MAN and MACINE..

They are the CENTURION!POWER EXTREME!

Exo suit attachment:lights on!

Exo suit attachment:lights on!

Exo suit attachment:lights off!

CENTURION!...POWER EXTREME!

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
thanks!yep, thats a periscope on top, i had to put it to resemble the
details of the original depth charger. Thanks for dropping by!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
DUDE! I remember seeing the Centurions cartoon when I was a little kid. It was back when Cartoon Network was still cool. Max Ray was my favorite back then because he reminded me of my father, who at the time also rocked a killer mustache.

icecreamman

Enlisted
Sep 16, 2013
Epic work man! :) Now you say you're too busy? I wonder what can you customize if you're not busy? You have Ace, Jake and Max. How about Dr. Terror for the quarterly? Eager for more of your stuff pare! :) Really awesome work. :)

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
thank you very much for those positive response!i really appreciate it.seriously, im very busy but did find time to make this max ray, i have to complete the 3 exo suit warrior. i dont know if i will make the villains, not much fan of them..hehehe.., after this maybe some relax build to somehow slow my phase. thank again guys!