New BBI M-114 HUMVEE

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
FYI, Mr. Pickel, its M1114. The M114 is a type of APC. Basically a modern M113. Confuzzling, isnt it.
P.S. im surprised K-Tiger hasnt pointed this out.

It is not a modern APC it was introduced in the late fifties and retired in seventy three so yes it is an APC but it is in no way modern no need to point out small details like one missing number to pickel.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
How does the spare tire hanger connect?

The part to the far right in the pic is the part that glues on to the bumper. Next to the bumper shackle .

There are 2 rivets under that " clip on " that need to be shaved off of the BBI bumper .

Once glued on the tire will swing out. Just like the real one.

The tire will not crank down to the ground like the real one .

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I haven't opened mine yet, but I got one and it looks pretty good in the package. I definitely want the spare tire and hanger, and some glass. Not sure about other stuff yet, but I'll open tonight and decide. How soon do you need to know, Pickel?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I haven't opened mine yet, but I got one and it looks pretty good in the package. I definitely want the spare tire and hanger, and some glass. Not sure about other stuff yet, but I'll open tonight and decide. How soon do you need to know, Pickel?

No time restraint as of yet .

The parts are heading to Daremo . By the end of next week hopefully he will be ready to make some castings.