Ninja Force b!tches!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just some simple touch ups to to make Hasbros figures a little more ARAH accurate...

Didn't do anything to Dice that I couldn't reverse...and SE was so close already that all I did was swap out his upper legs...had I had some spare articulated hands, I would've given him some..

Slice was some simple paint removal and then adding some paint apps in more correct places...and as for the dots, I know they are supposed to be stars, but there was no way in hell I was making that many tiny stars, NO WAY!...he also got a new head and mask (thanks fogg) and correct color hands...no accurate'ish weapons for him though since I don't even have anything close...

SS was the most fun...added some white paint to be more ARAH correct...swapped out his leg pouches for some cast white ones...got some new black hands...and I gave him a new harness...took a little bit of liberty with it while still maintaining some ARAHness...and the best part, I was FINALLY able to use a weapon I got from daremo quite a few years ago :D

In hindsight, I should've made a Nunchuck since he's such a simple figure to make...eh well...

Anyway, pics! (That very few will even care about ;))

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think I have every one of those in my ARAH Joe box. Normally it irks me when people cop out on Slice's stars, but your spot work looks really good there, Eddie.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks...I tried to vary their sizes slightly and I also tried my damnedest to make them as random as possible...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I like'em, so you should send them to me.

I'll be following your lead on that Stormshadow when the time comes.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I really dislike the Ninja Force but I must say that your figs look pretty damn cool! Very ARAH accurate and you know that's the most important thing :D

Good Job Bro

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Not bad! They look great, man! I may tackle those tweaks one day, but I'm way too lazy anymore to worry about 5th tier figures like that.

I like what you did with Storm Shadow the most. The swords that came with the Jungle SE work well enough for Slice, if you can get your hands on 'em. I'm waiting to see if the GIJCC makes Slice as either part of FSS2.0 or as the 13th figure... then I may paint up my lazy Slice kitbash if he doesn't show up there. You can't have Dice without Slice.

Oddly enough, those 4 are basically the only ninjas I had as a kid. I think I had Scarlett from the Ninja Force line, and maybe that all-black SE, but those 4 are the ones I played with. Scarlett was always kidnapped, she didn't do much fighting. :)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Really great work. You should have entered all of them in the ninja contest, you could have split your own votes. :) I really like how you did that Stormshadow harness. works so well. And using cast pouches really works. That white looks like its the same plastic as the other molded whites.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks fellas!

I really dislike the Ninja Force but I must say that your figs look pretty damn cool! Very ARAH accurate and you know that's the most important thing :D

I never really cared for ninja force either as I was kinda falling away from Joes by that point...but the DG versions of SE and SS were so close to ARAH that I had to get them...and then once I had them I HAD to make them even more ARAH...and MR hooked me up with a Dice...and like he said, you can't have one without the other, so I made a simple Slice...

Not bad! They look great, man! I may tackle those tweaks one day, but I'm I like what you did with Storm Shadow the most. The swords that came with the Jungle SE work well enough for Slice, if you can get your hands on 'em. I'm waiting to see if the GIJCC makes Slice as either part of FSS2.0 or as the 13th figure... then I may paint up my lazy Slice kitbash if he doesn't show up there. You can't have Dice without Slice.

I'll have to see if I can't this jungle SE you speak of...and I kinda have a feeling we'll see Slice sooner or later too, but seeing as how simple it was going to be make a temporary, I just went ahead and did so...

Here's a WIP of the harness...basically just cut and pasted the cobra officer harness...relocated some pockets...I just didn't like how the ARAH versions harness just floated on his back and shoulders...I did try and paint it to blend in more with the torso...even painted the buckles silver to blend with the white dots a little...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
BTW, the "Jungle SE" I was talking about that I have is the Training SE. It's the one that came with the Slice mask. But it has red handles.

There's a "Jungle Assault" Snake Eyes, too, that has the same sword (although Slice had a smaller knife, too. But I like the twin swords) but it has black handles. Both suck, if you ask me, if it wasn't for the gear and maybe the heads.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/10/snakeeyes53.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/11/snakeeyes55.shtml

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The cheap way with the link you posted seems like the way to go KT...though are those still in store?...maybe I can find him on my own while I'm out and about...

And if you need all the gear to make some ninja force, that training SE seems like the way to go...he's got hooked swords and mask for Slice...a mask and legs for Dice if you have to make your own...and he's got a kusarigama for SS...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Umm, may be stock in a super ghetto FD?

Those NF figures used a lot of the same weapons trees, so a few of those action feature SSs and SEs should outfit the entie subline.