Ninja Johnson

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I swapped lower legs with Retaliation Ripcord and came out with a fairly nice figure. Debating if I will buy the single figure to swap out heads since the black stripes take away from his likeness.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I really dug this figure, even if that vest has been used to death. To me, he'll just be "The Rock" or "Rock" and not Roadblock or anything. I personally like how the camo disguises his appearance slightly.

The problem I have with the single-carded figure, is the goatee is a tad too crisp and makes him look a tad prissy. The "stubble" on this figure doesn't quite work, but I like the way he looks better.

Good job on the lower leg swap. I swapped mine for ROC Heavy Duty (the Reactive Armor one) lower legs, and it required zero paint, either.

With the factory legs, he's kind of lame. The lack of ankle articulation really limits him, and the single knee sucks since they proved they could make a "large" torso with the double-knee. Fixing the legs, he's a great figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know eddie, can't look at him without thinking of Arnold in Commando. :shakeshead:

If anything they lifted it from the Orgy Raid from Conan: The Barbarian.

Edit. I take it back, I'd forgotten that Matrix when just black stripes when he raided Val Verde.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I can picture DJ strutting to that song with neon lights in the background. Love how they toss the women into the video to counter the gay biker outfit. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He shall now officially be christened "Cruisin' the Castro after dark" Roadblock!