Nok Dio Finished - pic heavy

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I forgot doorknob on the inside of door. grrr. Almost everything is hand made.
I'll try to get some action shots at some point.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
dude!...thats crazy!...that first pic looks so real with the dog having red eye...

you did a bang up job on the wood...it looks so great...

you need to include the noks in some of the pictures...maybe one of their rides outside too (NOT the swamp skier though :D)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
dude!...thats crazy!...that first pic looks so real with the dog having red eye...

you did a bang up job on the wood...it looks so great...

you need to include the noks in some of the pictures...maybe one of their rides outside too (NOT the swamp skier though :D)
Thankyou.
will do, I am terrible at pics but will do my best

Is it really Dre, wow. Cannot for the life of me remember where I got that dog.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
Although the Colt 45 is a nice touch, the place definitely needs some Grape Sodas and donuts. :)

Awesome job on this from the weathering to all the details. Now get those Noks in there and let's party!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Amazing!! That is one awesome dio. Great weathering and I can't wait to see some noks in there.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not a big fan of the noks, but this is an awesome piece and I'm sure the dio will be awesome wth them. Yo need the poc guy on that 3 wheeled bike to show up wth a bitch on the back

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice!!! What's for dinner?

I love the keep out sign stuck in a shot barrel of cement

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Finish product looks awesome! I would love to do this kinda stuff for my ARAH figures but, alas I do not have the room... for now.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The dune buggy is a great piece on the outside. You really put some serious detail into just the little things on this diorama that make it really pop. The containers on the shelf, the keep out sign, the belts on the coat rack and down to the little mirror. This is one hell of a set up M! The foliage on the outside is a great size for this dio also. I really like the little additions you put on this that really make it happen. The heads on the bar were great!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
nice man, real nice...love the shot of Stalker behind the tree...

and that Thunder machine is so much cooler than the Hasbro thing...it seems a lot more plausible for something these guys modded...

nice Zanzibar BTW...whos the guy kneeling?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mercer probably looks fine, but you never get to see him in your pics from the front

i love this shot BTW...really makes the shanty look good

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I saw this the other day and thought I'd commented. I guess that was in the WIP thread. I'm a dick.

Anyways, great job on it. I thought that the heads on that piano (it's a piano, right?) were a "vanity" at first, for Zartan to get ready and do his disguises, and that the heads were masks. I guess I was wrong with that? It's kind of a mix vanity/piano. Haha.

Great job on all the other details, like others have said. I thought that the tiny pic (before I clicked to see the bigger pic) of Low-Light was of him carrying a baseball bat, which I thought was odd. That fence post or whatever looked like he was holding it and about to clobber someone. I thought that was funny.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ok, so I'm not totally retarded. Part of it looked like an upright piano, and I didn't know if folks thought the heads were on pikes or what. Okay, so that makes sense.