November banner theme - No One Left Behind

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This months theme will be getting the injured to safety. This can be by dragging, helping them with multiple people, carrying on their shoulders, even on a stretcher if wanted. Basically, it has to be showing the injured getting saved one way or another. If you have an idea that you are not sure of post what you want to do and we can approve/disapprove it as a group.

Please send me the images for any entries. We will be doing "blind voting" again. Make sure the entry is hosted. If not make sure the dimensions are correct and I will host it. Dimensions are 920x322.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It's allowed, not mandatory...

Lol...

I know it's not mandatory, but I can't compete with it...

It's like saying there's gonna be an orgy and yes, black dudes are allowed...I'm not gonna bother...:D

I hate perpetrating that myth, but I needed a funny example...

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
not my entry just a lil something for inspiration. good luck to everyone

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
maybe lifelines yelling at them for not cinching down the strap properly and theyd just rather get the hell out of there

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

This was the special prize for October... FL donated it AND won! So it carries over to November! Good Luck peeps.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
im going to sit this one out. heres the pic i was thinking bout using for this month.
same shot 2 different angles.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just want to make sure someone wins the prize i donated. I do like this months theme and look forward to seeing this months entries

Then just let second place have it...or second place from last month...

Personally I'd rather see more entries then worry about where the prize for any month goes to...