October banner theme - Major blood!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
:D

Sticking to tradition (somewhat of one) for October the theme is to be gory. Blood, blood and more blood!!! Zombies, fighting, massacre! Get creative and make it pop.

No photoshop.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
:D

Sticking to tradition (somewhat of one) for October the theme is to be gory. Blood, blood and more blood!!! Zombies, fighting, massacre! Get creative and make it pop.

No photoshop.

It must pop, pop POP!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't think horror is about literal monsters or blood gore. I think it should be about what is subtly implied within the unknown . . . or alien monsters with dicks for heads.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I don't think horror is about literal monsters or blood gore. I think it should be about what is subtly implied within the unknown . . . or alien monsters with dicks for heads.

It's all about interpretation, that's the fun of the banner contest, the theme is set & it's our way of showing what we think suits the theme.

Monsters with dicks for heads would be brilliant & you'd get Eddie's vote!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Awesome...I just got the package from you and haven't had a chance due to weather to get outside and take pics

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'll have my pic in this evening...gotta wait until it gets dark this evening.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Aaaaaannnnnd I'm probably out because I didnt use blood. I did cut myself with a blade knife making part of the background if that counts...