OFFICERS QUARTERS!!!DIO

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! Its been a while but Ive been workin' on a few dios when I have time. This dio is of 2 officers from Fox Co., 2nd Battalion, 8th Marines that are in the Skippers quarters aboard LST 762. They are going over their AO in the upcoming assault on the island of Saipan. I hope yall enjoy.:proposetoast:---RED---

bman

Enlisted
Dec 17, 2012
Arkansas
Great stuff! :thumbsup:
There are alot of great little details in this and I will have to look at each PIC several time to make sure I catch all of them.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
another home run. I love the sink and vanity. The lightswitch is pretty awesome as well. Man, I could go on and on.....

Yeah, all the tiny details are what I like the most in dios. They're the ones I always forget until last. The light switch is my favorite thing, I think.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Impressive!!!!

Love all the details. The sink, books, maps and garbage can really sticks out to me.

Thank You for sharing!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
HOLY SHNIKIES!!...you didn't overlook a thing...wow!...is there anything in this dio that isn't hand made, besides the figures?...though I suspect you worked them over too...

Superb RED!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
RED doesn't seem like the ass-licking type (despite being from Georgia), so I doubt it. Also, RED has better taste than that, right? Does he even have a HT membership?

Ill lick Mrs.Reds ass and only hers---And Im from Tennessee.:proposetoast: Oh and no I dont have a HT membership, yall here have made me think better that that.LOL

Who is TTT???