Oh stupid Hasbro

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Well let's see here. So far, Gaurdians had two lines out. The 2" scale, which includes a Gamora, and the six inch line which has a Gamora. I don't expect a Nebula in the six inch line at all, but the two inch line is possible.

Brickhead

Enlisted
May 9, 2014
Southern Maryland
www.flickr.com
I think they [the fans] are approaching the situation at the wrong angle. Rather than stressing the lack of female character merchandise they are focused more on why Marvel promotes male characters in comparison to female characters. Marvel does not make the merchandise. Other companies do. They need to specify what they are looking for. i.e., Hasbro short packing Gamora GoTG Legends.

The whole...'this isn't fair to girls and boys get everything' argument on social media just makes you look whiny like some rainbow push coalition.

If you want something stop acting like a victim and go get it.
I want a Nebula. If I cannot get one I will make one.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I've only seen Gamora twice at retail. 2 more times then I've ever seen Avengers Black Widow.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Frankly I think they're commenting more on clothes and other stuff girls like/want, not really the action figures.

Actually yeah. I think so too.

I've looked for GotG merch that has all 4 Guardians on it and it's near impossible.
Now that I think about it, I can't think of any that has Gamora on it at all.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It would make sense to have Gamora/Robot chick merch for girls to buy and wear.. they're the 'power women' in the movie.. but I guess there is a dearth. Someone still working at Marvel is under the assumption super heroes are only for boys.

Don't they know geek is chic these days?