Operation Geronimo playset

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
"Operation Geronimo" Playset, Coming Soon....

http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/chinese-toy-company-makes-replica-of-us-stealth-chopper.html

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was talking to my old man and he believes that shrouded tail rotor was the big factor in causing it to crash.

Anyhoo, being i'm not in the crowd that pop boners for hideous stealth crap i'm not looking for GeronimoHawk in any scale.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Apparently some are saying it's just a body kit or shell that was fitted over an existing Black Hawk with modified rotor blades. And that the design was not fully tested prior to the mission. They feel that the design and added weight might of played a key role in why it stalled out forcing the pilot into a hard landing. But its pretty much anybodies guess at this point. I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I've said it once and I'll say it again, this is not what the real thing looks like. I haven't seen it, but after talking to a special forces guy I have a very good idea of the real thing, but this should have a seating arrangement like an attack helicopter as well as if it was carrying passengers the side doors should be open with two to three people dangling out of it on each side. The real deal holds 6 to 8 passengers depending on how you can fit in. I must say I really like the design that drragon used though, I'll proably pick it up just because of how cool it looks.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i was really excited at fisrt cause i thought it was 1:14th scale...i thought, better too big than too small, lol...