Pardon the Dust

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I like the scrolling features. The Z video is a nice touch btw :)

Now we just need to get some newer fresher content up there

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That Zarana video was a great touch! The new front page set up is pretty shnazzy. Guess now we'll have to actually work. :calvin:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Shooting a fake variant exclusive wasn't 118th? :D

Maybe I could start doing videos in the stores of what product is on the shelves. :thumbsup:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Alright, I think I fixed the issue with Internet Explorer and the front page.

I just loaded my IE and it looks great!

I only use FF now cuz IE takes forever for me to load for some reason. Been like that for the last 2 months.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Yup, was looking for a spot to post it. This past one (5 minutes ago) lasted ten minutes. This is the 4th time today i couldnt get on. Longest one lasted a half hour for me. i thought it was just me till I checked with other browsers to no avail

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
We figured out during this crush that the Facebook group is a great way to get notifications out and keep the conversation going. Unintentional, but quite handy for future events.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I haven't had any problems, with that said I've been downstairs making brownies for the past half hour and getting on every few mins

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well.. we seemed to have a horrid infestation of Baidu (Aka GoogleChina) bots hammering the server.. I think I've blocked them, for now.. I mean you can't ever, fully block China..

Performance should increase I think. Or we'll get taken out by the Chinese Mafia.

Either way.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think these are real.. not spammers (though with China who knows), but I guess they are trying to grab a picture of EVERYTHING on the internet for some reason or another, probably better advertising or who knows.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
For the technically minded amongst you, we moved from a FreeBSD to an Ubuntu server. We'll see if that throws the curse off our trail for a little while.

I'm afraid its not going to be that easy my friend. It is what it is.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
We figured out during this crush that the Facebook group is a great way to get notifications out and keep the conversation going. Unintentional, but quite handy for future events.

We could all just sext each other like me and MR, NSA, and xhairs do occasionally...surprisingly, dudes sexting dudes is far less gay than FB

:D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Just report them if you see them. We'll knock 'em out. Maybe it's the same cocksuckers that got ahold of my contact info from the Club. Those are the MOST relentless bastards. I get 3-4 spam calls a day, plus text messages every few days fishing and my spam blocker on my personal email catches roughly 200 spam emails a day, with about 5 getting through.

I don't get the point of spamming, as they are obvious as fuck, but I assume they snatch some idiot every once in awhile. Or else, what's the point?