Photos from Cobra Attacks dio-story

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I liked the latest story. I nearly sent you a couple of those MIB figures but it seems you have acquired them anyways. I have a few and need to work them into my story lines. Good stuff Tria!

thanks for the comment!
btw if you have any agent K available I would be interested! :D

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That tall turf in the first photo is pretty sweet for a field of tall grass.

Nice photo. Digging the Huey.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I recognize a couple of pieces from the second picture (SW bacta tank & AC130 computer). Where did the other computers and chairs come from? Thanks.

Jason

library, books, dossiers, chairs, desks and computers come are playmobil. I think they are from a small office set and a medium police set.

the floor is a print from the file section of joedios.com

the rest are from star wars and star trek (from the bridge playset of the first movie)

the stretcher is from marauders

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
That tall turf in the first photo is pretty sweet for a field of tall grass.

Nice photo. Digging the Huey.

thanks man! aquarium-terrarium plastic plants are a very good and cheap option to add some greenery in a dio! the huey is indeed a prettz sweet vehicle! Many thanks to Slaymaker for helping me getting this! :D

Parker's working for Cobra, That Bastard!

lol
this figure is a great civilian fig! I would love to troop build those things!
I hope someday a chinese seller in ebay would have them sold in lots like the indiana jones russian soldiers!

jlw515

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2014
library, books, dossiers, chairs, desks and computers come are playmobil. I think they are from a small office set and a medium police set.

the floor is a print from the file section of joedios.com

the rest are from star wars and star trek (from the bridge playset of the first movie)

the stretcher is from marauders

Thanks for the info! I've done some Star Wars photonovels in the past (am preparing for GIJoe dio-stories) so I'm always interested in what people use for background filler. I've found some pretty cool Polly Pockets furniture and of course the Star Trek chairs are nice.

Jason

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the info! I've done some Star Wars photonovels in the past (am preparing for GIJoe dio-stories) so I'm always interested in what people use for background filler. I've found some pretty cool Polly Pockets furniture and of course the Star Trek chairs are nice.

Jason

poly pocket?? I have to check! lol
star trek chairs are also a nice idea!
I am too always interested in finding props and stuff for background filler etc.

sylvanian families dollhouse sets (I think shadowwarrior uses the sylvanian stuff) and lundby sets are also a nice but a bit expensive solution for furniture.

schleich stuff are also good

looking forward to your diostory!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
some pics from the 19th episode of my dio-story

Operation OUTCAST part 4 - Exodus

Set #1

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Some pics from

Operation OUTCAST - Part 5 - Media Blitz (20th episode of my diostory)

Set 1