Photos: Lightning, Trigger & Para Tele-Viper Officer.

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Here are some of the individual characters (non-army builders) from the 2011 Joe Con exclusive extras. They are the new additions to the Python Patrol Team. It is nice to have more individual characters in the ranks rather than various anonymous troops. I really like Lightning's new sniper rifle. I believe that it is the first time it has been used in G.I. Joe. Enjoy:

Also, here is the Python Tele-Viper Officer's File Card to check his individuality:

As the title says, the Python Para Tele-Viper Officer is an individual character. He is not a various army-builder as thought. Here is his FILE CARD info:

Python Patrol Comunications

Code Name: Python Tele-Viper Officer

File Name: Unknown
Primary Military Specialty: Communications
Secondary Military Specialty: Infantry/Parachute Qualified
Birthplace: Unknown

The Python Tele-Viper Officer was once captured on assignment in North America and, upon being freed, was banished to Python Patrol headquarters in Brazil as punishment. His spirit unbroken, he vowed to prove he has what it takes to gain the respect of Cobra Commander, regardless. He has become something of a miricle worker, keeping cutting edge equipment in perfect working condition despite jungle heat and humidity. His secondary goal of cracking the encryption codes of listen g stations right in his own backyard remain elusive, although hd is beginning to suspect it was an impossible side mission designed to keep him busy permanently.

Being signed to such an inhospitable post as the Amazon means he not only has to keep his team at peak efficiency, but also their equipment. This often involves under radar reflective parachutes to drop stealthy into locations his team has secured. This allows him to make emergency repairs, perform surprise inspections, and personally deliver information in case of telecommunications failure, all without breaking stealth protocols. Nevertheless, can he keep his team functioning when G.I. Joe comes and turns them off once and for all?

"If I have to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft, your radio better be really broken."

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
python patrol just sounds like a group of gay guys hitting the gay bars or just generally looking for cock

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Not a knock on these figures, I'm glad you like them. I got the 2 US market vintage ones that I was missing in 25th format (the trooper and the Tele-Viper) but the rest (especially the international ones) are too blatant of repaints for me.

In pictures the PP lines look like customs, but in person (and in-hand) they look crisp. I don't know why that does that, but even in your pics they look a tad hand-drawn. I can vouch that they look much more crisp in person.

These guys are great exclusives though. Much better choices than "main line" characters like Dial-Tone or Leatherneck, if you ask me.