Planet Green Valley EFSA Security (Blue Wing) Virginie figure

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Without the gear, just tank top, shorts, and boots, Virginie would make a great grease monkey for my die cast muscle cars. So I ordered one through Boss Fight Studio. That was February 2019. As of now, BFS still haven't heard one word from the company. They've been very cool about it; told me I can cancel my order for store credit whenever I want. For some reason, I keep holding out hope. As far as I know, the only folks on this side of the Pacific with PGV figures so far are the ones crazy enough to get them through ebay for hundreds of dollars apiece. Hopefully, the fact more people over there are starting to get them is gonna be a good sign. They're great looking figures, especially the astronaut suits the company had planned. Still hoping...

Stimulant

Enlisted
Aug 28, 2017
currently Malaysia
Without the gear, just tank top, shorts, and boots, Virginie would make a great grease monkey for my die cast muscle cars. So I ordered one through Boss Fight Studio. That was February 2019. As of now, BFS still haven't heard one word from the company. They've been very cool about it; told me I can cancel my order for store credit whenever I want. For some reason, I keep holding out hope. As far as I know, the only folks on this side of the Pacific with PGV figures so far are the ones crazy enough to get them through ebay for hundreds of dollars apiece. Hopefully, the fact more people over there are starting to get them is gonna be a good sign. They're great looking figures, especially the astronaut suits the company had planned. Still hoping...
Keep the faith, they will come to you soon

Reactions: Sgt301

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Too bad Joy Toy couldn’t buy him out then or partner with him. I own a couple mind controller figures that I preordered at locker toys and the joints on pgv are more robust. Joy Toy joints like to break too easily.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Aha! I ordered Virginie from Big Boy Collectibles in 2019 and today she finally arrived. The quality is pretty good and the email says that I originally paid $41 total (figure and shipping cost) for her. The funny thing is that I forgot about this particular order. I had the mind controller figure from locker toys and totally forgot about this one. Old timers disease I suppose 😉

Attachments

• 157BC507-2523-42EC-9486-21D1A50635C7.jpeg
    157BC507-2523-42EC-9486-21D1A50635C7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I remember those. Seems a bit expensive with JoyToy churning out mold after mold at the same level of detail and kit. Their individual hero’s are in the $30’s which is still too much, but worth it for specific types like the mech pilots.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Having owned both now I’d say that PGV is a higher quality than Joy Toy (at least in the joints) I’ve had several shoulders and a knee break fairly easy on my JT figures and appreciate that they put spare joints pieces in the package. The advances they’ve made in action figures and realistic equipment makes me smile.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This 3rd generation of JT is sturdy enough that they have reduced the amount of spare parts. The new beefy joints that come on both sets of Russians are far better than even the WWII US and Germans just a year ago now, though the modern guys still have undersized weapons.

I’m just happy we finally have a company that can pump out a 100 wildly different products a year while the paint and quality are constantly improved. I’m a fan of any company that puts out excellent 1/18 content, but JT is easily the king when they can show a new product and then have it in your mailbox 8 weeks later.

• Love
Reactions: NSA