POC Cobra Elite Hisstank (w/ Driver n Gunner)

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
So to start off this is a total re-paint....for whatever reason I couldn't find a Hisstank that was black while out shopping so I had to grab a red one. I wanted to just add some subtle differences to the tank and give it a more aggressive profile and add some bad lil bitties from my "Red Bottom Crew" line as driver and gunner. My first go round at this concept can be seen here:

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=2625

The base coat was added with some Krylon black base coat. Parts were added from misc Zoids and Gundam parts.....added the side guns to the front of the canopy, interior details inside the cockpit, and working pedals. A variety of waterslide decals were added as well to add another layer of detailing. I'm planning on doing another shoot with a dio setup because I know the black on black might be hard for some to see the detail work on the custom....also going to do individual shoots for the figures because their outfits are composed of darker colors as well hopefully sooner than later and Bio cards too.

Ingredients:

Sapphire (driver):
-POC alley viper legs
-Angel Forge head and torso
-Renegade scarlett arms

Amethyst (gunner):
-Angel Forge head and torso
-Renegade scarlett arms
-25th lady jaye legs

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Very nice and clean paint work...and I just now realized that you reversed the treads on this and the other HISS you posted...actually Los kinda cool that way...

The girls are nice too...they remind me of that Katy Perry video

keepitclean

Enlisted
Dec 16, 2011
Looks good, but I wish the guns elevated to not shoot the ground.

The tank can still raise and lower using the button on top....

like this...

would be more than happy to post a pic of it in the alt mode on my FB page if you want to see