Project recondition: SNAKE armors

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I finally am getting to take the old stickers off some of my SNAKE/Escape armors and putting some freshies from cobrastickers.com on them. Blue is next and then I'll do up the other red one eventually. The whites are last.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
lookin pretty good! If you are going for accuracy though the action force decals are paper decals, there is a guy in the uk that makes repro paper ones ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blood, I love ya in that special, non-Eddie way, but what are you doing with those pieces of trash in your possession?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I know, KT. I'm just sprucing them up and then they will be gone. I went through a phase. I never had these as a kid and bought them. I wanted all variations and when I did that I was over it. Once I got the funskool armor the chase was no fun.

As for the paper stickers, I would do them but I already have these stickers and actually like them. Seems like they will last longer. I've had some cobra emblems from cobrastickers on my bike and they are as good as the day they were put on. Been about 1 1/2 years now.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This funskool SNAKE? :D

It was a pain to get. I kept getting beat by the same person every time. I felt like Tina Turner. I lost a Nilco SNAKE to that same pr!ck.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have one of those dildo missile arm attachments in one of my boxes.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
This funskool SNAKE? :D

It was a pain to get. I kept getting beat by the same person every time. I felt like Tina Turner. I lost a Nilco SNAKE to that same pr!ck.

you should have got video building it. Thats what I'm gonna do once I buy a mib takara rattler and skystriker or the hasbro UK whale mib I've been eyeing from a guy I know in europe. The rarer funskool stuff is always a bitch to get, I would never have the patience to deal with the top tier stuff. I'm actually truly suprised that I managed to get the emeral zap, buying rares is always a certain degree of luck.