Pursuit of Cobra: Cobra Viper

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I already have vipers, but I'd like them to have a cool squad leader. I also like the rocket launcher, it's semi-reminiscent of an anti-tank weapon that needs to be crewed. I think the 30th anniversary line is suppose to come with a funky looking techno-panzerfaust-ish rocket weapon and a better assault rifle as well as the classic one. Does anybody got any pictures of those?

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Excellent review.,I have two of these MOC so far and not sure if I will open... will look for some more for sure though :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I disagree with the head being an improvement. It looks like a homemade mod. the helmet looks squashed on to the chrome head. Blah.

Not a fan of the Zartan lower legs, either. Vipers should keep the jack/riding boots, which look great paired with the Shock Trooper thigh.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Excellent review. One of my faves in the POC line. I still want at 6 more for a total of ten. What is that your using as the backdrop? Did you make it?

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Excellent review. One of my faves in the POC line. I still want at 6 more for a total of ten. What is that your using as the backdrop? Did you make it?

Its a wall made of plaster of paris, friends in a common dio left it with me and repainted and restored it since it shattered during ingress :)

Thanks for viewing bro!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
nice review as always...best way i've seen to do a review...in a dio, GENIOUS!

i havent found one of these Vipers yet, and i'm glad i havent cause i probably woulda picked them up...but seeing as how the re-release is gonna have red gauntlets, i'd much rather have that version...so yay, i didn't waste my money on, IMO, the inferior version

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
nice review as always...best way i've seen to do a review...in a dio, GENIOUS!

i havent found one of these Vipers yet, and i'm glad i havent cause i probably woulda picked them up...but seeing as how the re-release is gonna have red gauntlets, i'd much rather have that version...so yay, i didn't waste my money on, IMO, the inferior version

Thanks a lot for liking the setup. :)

there are photos and shots i didnt include in the review, so might as well post it:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that last shot with the Viper on the upper deck is so cool!...they really do photograph well...i like how the arm pocket is black with the sigil on it...