Question about Hiss V treads

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I got this Crimson Hiss a year or two ago because for some reason it got way better distribution (or at least in toys r us it did) than the POC black one that probably looks better. Anyway, the treads on the right side of the tank seem to be defective on mine. It doesn't have the pegs that the left side treads have to plug into and connect to the superstructure of the vehicle! So the treads on the right side pop off a lot easier then they should. Can anyone post some pictures of Hiss V treads or at least tell me if they have the same problem?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
No fucking kidding. I really don't want to go ask on Hiss tank.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't know what QC means, but after looking at the tread in question it's definitely missing the pegs to plug into the weird springy platform thing. My guess is that an underpaid Chinese capitalist child slave forgot to glue the pegs in. If they knew about this they'd have him shot.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
OH well in that case, yes they probably did use the same quality control. It's a shame because now I can't get another Hiss V for a decent price anymore. I guess I'll have to make shift something.