questions !

FSB

Enlisted
Jan 27, 2015
Hi all ! i dont know if i have post this in a correct title or not , but i am new and i hope to receive assists from all of you ! so questions :
1.i am looking for modern military figures from brands that are like BBI Elite Force but i havent found anything , is there any other brands like BBI or even better ?
2.i am a russian army fan and seems to cant find even a custom figure , is there any that you guys can share with me ?
P.S:forgive me for my bad grammar skills

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bbi, Unimax (Bravo Team) and Teika (OurWar) all did modern US troops or special forces of some stripe. 21st Century did a few, but it was mostly CIA imbeds and CV crewmen.

You aren't gonna find Russian troops from any era other than what Hasbro and the Joe Collectors Club did for Oktober Guard characters, or in their Indiana Jones line..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Be careful with those. MW sent me two to review and I broke arms off at the bicep on BOTH of them.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
^Odd, mine were all fine, if you were talking the Indy Russians. My only issues with them and the Officer's is the color of the hands is more white than flesh. In comparison to the single card retail ones I have, they look like the color was missing a tone when made. Prob why they were rejected to be bought for these kind of ebay lots? I don't know.

FSB

Enlisted
Jan 27, 2015
thank you all for helping !but i was looking for a more modernize russian troops like for example the 1990s to present kind of modern .By the way, can you guys namedd more brands that sale military figures ? i have only found some

Last edited:

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
ВзавиÑ￾имоти от того что Ñ‚Ñ‹ ищешь. ЕÑ￾ли 1/18 то увы, только ВтораÑ￾ МироваÑ￾ тема. Как ребÑ￾та Ñ￾казали выше...либо ГвардиÑ￾ КраÑ￾ного октÑ￾брÑ￾ в Джи.Ð￾й.Джо..либо фигурки из поÑ￾леднего фильма про Индиану ДжонÑ￾а.
ЕÑ￾ли ищешь фигурки размером 1/6, то тут больше уÑ￾пехов. Советую глÑ￾нуть вот Ñ￾ту Ñ￾Ñ￾ыль:
Monkey Depot - 1/6 WWII Modern Boxed Figures

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Last edited:

FSB

Enlisted
Jan 27, 2015
thank you everyone so much ! but HUNMARINE i cant quite understand what you are saying

FSB

Enlisted
Jan 27, 2015
well i quit 1/6 long ago because it was too expensive but thanks anyway
by the way its ok товарищ ! ;)