Ratfink customs

Ratfink

RATFINK
May 30, 2011
Kreepy kansas
www.ratfinkcustoms.com
I am new here so i thought i would share some of my work...and..here..we....go?

ok..il stop here..this may be a bit to much at first

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
glad to see you made it over here, i love your work...

not sure where to begin...i dig your updates on the classics, like the Frag...but things like that Mindbender are really whats amazing...

the paint on ALL of them is killer, but i'm sure you've heard that a million times, lol...

all in all, every single one is solid...welcome aboard man!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hey man, welcome aboard! Fill up the customs section, the site went kablooey and we can always use excellent customs like yours filling that section back up!

Love your stuff as always but these 2 are my faves:

The first one is just chock full of amazing figures. That's probably one of the best batches of factory-quality customs ever. There's not one thing that says they didn't come that way, other than the attention to detail is higher than most 25th figures.

Do you have a higher res of that CC? It's one of the best custom CCs I've ever seen, and I'd love to see it bigger.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Glad to see you made it over RF! You really do some knock out work bro'. You stuff looks factory and your steam punk stuff is killer! August will be a lil' zombie contest so save something for then if you want to get down.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Your gonna have to at least put some paint on it for it to count

How about a wash? :D

Blanket and I are pretty gotdamn lucky to be in the same city with two of the best Joe customizers out there. I'm pretty sure we could get just about any Joe vehicle or figure done that we could imagine. :)

Damn shame they don't know what 1:18 scale is. ;)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Damn, thanks for the bigger CC pics. WWII or whenever, that's an awesome CC. Too bad that didn't make it to screen. When I originally saw Kroenen in Hellboy, I thought that look could be modified and modernized to make a pretty killer CC. Cool to see that one, too.

That SAW Viper you just posted is badass. I wish that they'd managed one similar for POC in grays or at the very least, very desaturated and muted purples (if they had to go that route).

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
How about a wash? :D

Blanket and I are pretty gotdamn lucky to be in the same city with two of the best Joe customizers out there. I'm pretty sure we could get just about any Joe vehicle or figure done that we could imagine. :)

Damn shame they don't know what 1:18 scale is. ;)

Wow, thanks man, last night was great fun! Don't ever tell me what that :18 1; scale is fool, it'll ruin my childhood. ;) Besides, i don't need to know what things weigh, all the math i need to be knowing are the big ass lines and the small lines offa tape measure, so there cracka.