Raw footage and preproduction over......now in post ...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Definitely improving. The only critique I can offer is what I'm sure you're already aware of: being more careful of moving non-interacting environment materials.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
It's not that as much as them taking the time to do tons of uber small movements, or using the software maybe to make them more seamless... I'm sure everything is also held in place really well and marked so each movement matches the last setup.

I wonder how those movies do it? Usually I think their miniatures are bigger than 4" Joes so maybe that makes it easier to not disturb as much?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
This size is the hardest of all.......S.M. animators use puppets....about a foot tall....the limbs are wire and you can cover the puppet in soft rubber... figures don't have any of that luxury...... its a fight to get them to stay long enough for a shot....to the next shot...(hard to explain) Meanwhile the props are foam and dust....very light and easily disturbed....a small breeze of any kind messes things up a lot.... my big monkey hands don't help. Here is the thing tho...... in 5yrs I've mastered vehicles of any kind, my figures have better articulation than any other in our hobby, and the sets or dio's are an ongoing learning thing. This SM stuff is not easy....but if I can dedicate my time, like I"ve done with all the other stuff.....I'll get it eventually. Gimme time......

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I can and I can't imagine what a PITA it can be. I mean, just setting up still photos is often times maddening enough, hoping that figures don't fall over and disturb everything else... :hulk:

Relecant

Enlisted
Mar 20, 2014
Virginia
The animation gives me a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer vibe, which I mean as a compliment. Especially since you're doing it yourself with this scale. (y)