Retaliation Jinx sucks.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Much more than a fireteam is pointless, IMHO. I had about a squad's worth of Shock Troopers. They were just that good.

I wish I would have had the foresight to get every RoC Cover Girl I could get my hands on. I need those thighs. I won't make that mistake with Retaliation LJ.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I agree. If I like a particular figure I tend to buy multiples. 2 or 3 to fiddle with,and take the wear&tear,and a couple to have as back ups. The only reason I have a bunch of SBD is he's my favorite figure. I have a 7 man squad I kitbash,and fiddle with,the rest I just collect. I don't have a large assortment of figures. Most of what I have is fodder. Honestly I'm not very impressed with a lot of the gijoes. Either they're misproportioned,have a leg longer then the other,are some wacky color,or all of the above. The shocktrooper is the only figure I feel they got it right so far..well close. A holster for a sidearm would've been nice IMO.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
^
I still trip at the price my beloved SBD pulls now! I seen a used one with "loose joints,and paint wear" as stated in the description pull some serious cheddar last night. I was watching it thinking..when reality sets in,I'll buy it. I always can use parts SBD. I have 3 with the "defect" but $50 for a figure that was free with a vamp is retarded IMO. Even if I didn't already have a shit ton of them,I ain't fiddna pay it.justsayin.

If I was 100% sure I could get $50 each for mine,I'd sell them all! But I know I'm not lucky like that. Besides,I'd flood the market with them,and they'd be $10 in no time. It took me two years to acumulate mine through gangster bidding,and shrude trading,lol

Shit like that is why I hate this hobby. :grumpy:

ShipShape1983

Its THAT guy...
Sep 17, 2013
NJ
I bought one Jinx figure at TRU. Mine looks fine.

AND all her weapons fit in that zipline box thing

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
^
Please elaborate.

Probably the $50/figure thing.

Exactly that. No tiny plastic figure that was mass produced in a Chinese child slave labor factory should be worth that much upon release. Not even most vintage ARAH figures cost that much after three decades!

I bought one Jinx figure at TRU. Mine looks fine.

AND all her weapons fit in that zipline box thing

Well I'm glad to know that it's mostly just me and my shitty luck! Every other time I buy stuff something is wrong with it! This HISS ain't got the pegs for the treads, the helicopter is missing one of the flight sticks in the cockpit, the figure's friction disks are messed up before the packaging is open, Low-light's useless ass accessories disappear 5 seconds upon opening the figure, the paint on figures is messed up, etc, etc. I am absolutely shocked that I was not the one who ended up buying a figure of Joe Colton that has mutant backward legs! I buy things and shit is just fucked from the get go, and then you assholes all wonder why I'm so negative and bitter! How about you guys get run out of a fucking games and comice store run by old bald fat cock sucking faggots con-men over a copy of Halo 4 and a Star Wars toy! Maybe then you'll understand why I'm always livid. My soul is saturated with the burning hatred of a million stars, ready to consume the cosmos and all of God's creations like a super nova! I payed too much for a figure that has shitty aint, and now Toy's R Us's website sell the same thing, for less.

http://youtu.be/dKSBeerz1s8?t=1m36s

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdU_3ywvRqs[/ame]

Last edited:

ShipShape1983

Its THAT guy...
Sep 17, 2013
NJ
We all have those moments.

I feel like my hearts about to explode everytime I accidentally snap a wrist peg trying to make a custom. because its ALWAYS the hard to find right hand painted flesh thats rare on most MU figures.

I messed up on a project the other day, now I need to find either a kind person with an extra pair of Sub Mariner arms or drop about 20 bucks for the whole figure on ebay!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
We all have those moments.

I feel like my hearts about to explode everytime I accidentally snap a wrist peg trying to make a custom. because its ALWAYS the hard to find right hand painted flesh thats rare on most MU figures.

I messed up on a project the other day, now I need to find either a kind person with an extra pair of Sub Mariner arms or drop about 20 bucks for the whole figure on ebay!

That's worse than a bad breakfast that causes you to have an anal evacuation.