Roadblock with Exoskeleton

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
Hey hey my peoples, 1st custom post of the year. here is my attempt at a Call of duty style Exoskeleton suit. It's something I've wanted to try and make since the game came out. pulling it off well now that's where I had to figure it out. Then it hit me! while looking at my SW figs I noticed that the Clone wars Droids arms and legs, looked like a perfect fit. So I cut and trimmed them a bit and BAM!

I hope you guys enjoy the pics, Thanks ya by TR1ER!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Slick design and use of those parts Ruben! I haven't even played the game and recognize the exo suit. Good eye, bro.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Interesting and cool. That is some good out of the box thinking bro.

Looks like a Super Battle Droid Mojo, no, actually I think its a regular old Battle Droid.

Last edited:

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
I had this on my bench n it just got put aside, I was trying way to hard to make it super realistic , but you went and pulled the rabbit outa the hat !!
That's a real fine piece of work man !!!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I love this! Reminds me of "Live, Die, Repeat", or "Edge of Tomorrow" (whichever name you prefer) AND looks just like the suits in the game...of which I have only seen commercials.

I think he needs a weapon that's a little more futuristic looking...but I guess that depends on how far into the future this is.

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for the feedback he was a fun custom to do. Very simple really.