Robbers N Cops

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Great great set man. All the vehicle variety is relly cool. And I'm quite fond of that long red hairpiece on Scarlett.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
awesome!! Nice work HJ! Love the dios and the variety in custom figs and vehicles!
There were also some great movie style pics!

I will definetely follow this!

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Wow. Terrain, buildings and props are fantastic! This is an exciting start!
Looks great.
But for the record, I'm a fan of crappy word bubbles.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Having such a wide variety of vehicles makes your story seem more realistic. I like it! That Challenger cop car...I need to see more of it!

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
While now might not be the very best time to create a police brutality comic...(by your dialogue I'm thinking you're not in the USA) it's still great!

I thought the gold/copper-colored spot on my Henry Jones' face (left beard cheek) was a mistake—or that I may have done it, but yours has the exact same splotch, so I guess it's on purpose..?

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Thanks for reading my dio story & leaving comments.

I'm in the UK but I am aware of recent news headlines in USA as it's been my holiday destination for the last 5 years. My dio story isn't based on anything real life although might have real life references like the sniper shooting the president in ep1.

The Henry Jones head cast was picked up from Mr Black in a job lot of heads, I've not messed with it & as far as I'm aware Mr Black didn't.

Again, thanks for viewing & hopefullg enjoying. More episodes to come so stay tuned.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oooo WEE! Someone's cruise'n round in a brand spank'n new Mustang! :D

I really liked that last episode. I'd like to see them dirty cops get their butts handed to them again.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's an awesome set! I love the wall of info!

Seems there's a turd in the punch bowl?

And that guy that bust in with no clothes! :lmao:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
The pics in Classified kicked all kinds of ass. I really like the sequence of them going up the ladder. Well done bro.

Thanks Med, that was a last minute addition to the episode and I was happy with the outcome due to lighting, figures playing ball and my big arms not knocking over the foam dios lol.

Here's another episode.... 11th hour operation but due to the cliff hanger ending I think you can see where the story is going... we're near the climax (no Eddie!).