Samurai

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA

And of course... the ultimate battle - Samurai vs Ninja!

Ninja stealth attack!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
these are so amazing Obi...seriously a work of art...how much do you typically sell them for if you don't mind me asking?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
EDDIE,

First off - thank you, Sir.

I actually don't sell anything. Well... I have years ago, and I've had very nice offers for stuff. These are very personal projects, so any offers would have to good enough for me to part with the fig, ya know? Some of my figs, like this Samurai, are one-of-a-kind pieces. I can't imagine handing it over to someone else.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i know exactly what you mean...i make stuff for ME, for fun...the thought of recreating a particular custom sounds not fun...

i'd love to see a group shot, or maybe a battle dio with all your great soft goods ninja/samurai type figures, as unlikely as it might actually be...

geeze that samurai is crazy cool...what did you use to make the armor and helmet?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Main torso armor and face-plate are from the "Ages of Action" Samurai. The helmet, and any other armor bits are scratch-built from styrene and/or index card paper.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Absolutely beautiful. This is what I wished the Ages of Action Samurai had been.

If only we could have something similar in quality at retail. Can you imagine troop building these guys?

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
superb customizing...attention to detail is spot-on...and the dio with the ninja is slick.

Toothpic_Vic

Enlisted
Mar 8, 2012
I'm hearing the background music from Shogun:Total War looking at those pics. Can we get more shots, please.