Scope by W.O. leroy

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Me and the aussie blokes over on the Tank had a little contest to see who could come up with the best original Australian Gi Joe. It ended in a three way tie and mine was one of the winners. Here is a link to check out the other competators: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-contests/150836-2nd-aussie-custom-comp.html

Here's Scope.

Part of the contest was we had to make a file card for our custom. I tried to do the Australian SAS symbol on his beret, it's not perfect but it'll do in a pinch. I also gave him some added neck articulation so he can go prone.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Nice Custom! You don't have to share the title for best Aussie Joe over here (that is unless Fled produces something at least)... :D

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Refreshing custom and character. I like him and he does have that Aussie smirk. Nice details with the pack sack thing for the shotgun.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Nice work! I like the fact he can lay down and still look like he can see what he is shooting at! :D Where is the rifle from?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's no big secret, you just take plastic out of the head until you get the range of motion you want or screw up and go too far.

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
First off, thanks everyone.

I got the rifle from Broken Arrow but I think it is a sculpt of spy troops Barrel Roll. I was going to use the AUG because it's more Australian but I wanted to try doing the neck thing so making him a sniper made more sense. Got it in one K-Tiger, I probably could have gone a little more but I didn't want to push it.