semi articulate

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
wotcha guys! so.. I got my first joe this week a renegades ripcord.. and am buy turning him into an ARW postman for th contest..just a couple of questions please
I am slightly appalled at th limited articulation on him..next to the ARW bods he looks like hes got arthritis, which line of joes is it that sport th hand swivel? also...are there any joes with hip swivel arti at all please. ?
my final question is WHAT THE FECKIN FECK ARE FECKIN HASBRO FECKIN THINKIN WHEN IT COMES TO FECKIN DESIGN?

ahem your thoughts?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Every line from PoC forward (Renegades, Dollar General and Retaliation has some figures with the hinged wrists. Unfortunately, it's not a universal point of articulation.

The only Joes I recall with hip swivels are the Renegades box set ninjas.

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
ahhh tiger san ye auld one stop factotum!
again my thanks for th save... man..why on earth wouldnt ye makes that a regular feature?
is there a list of figs with th wristy action anywhere please?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Costs, so they say.

No list that I know of. All the figures that use the Shock Trooper arms have them, same goes for Snake Eyes v.54 sweater arms. All the Retaliation ninjas have them, but those hands tend to be useless for gun-users. Joe Colton and Kwinn have them, as does the Joe Trooper, Agent Mouse and Gymkata/Ultimate RockBlocks. Dollar General Cobra Commander has them, as does Renegades Cobra Commander. Renegades Duke has them. PoC Jungle Viper and Lowlight have them.

Hell, they first showed up on Star Wars figures, but the only one I know for certain that has them is Pre Vizula, though I'm sure there was a Clone or Stormtrooper that utilized them, as well.

Last edited:

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
thst n offer eddie? ill think on it lad... ye may hafta shave...down there first.. moulting in a guys colon is simply bad manners..

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Hip Swivel -

The Amazon Renegades 4-pack had this. And only 3 out of the 4! (SE, SS, Red Ninja)

For reference, I used the above SE (from waist to knees) for my 1st ARW custom figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This isn't where I parked my car... *backs out of thread slowly*

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
(jangles car keys... gloats leeringly...fades out slowly to whimpering cries of humiliated pain and giggles)