Serpentors Lair Dio contest, You could win a Sky Striker!!!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info

We want to give you the chance to win a 30th Anniversary Sky Striker! All you have to do to win is submit a diorama entry in our "Serpentor in "YOUR" Universe" diorama contest!!

Below are the rules and the requirements for your diorama entry. To post your entry in the contest,

follow this link The Serpentor in "Your" Universe" diorama entry thread

Quote:
The "Serpentor in "YOUR" Universe Diorama Contest will kick off on August 1st and run through September 30th. The theme of this contest is Serpentor in your own personal universe. The object is to make a diorama that shows Serpentor doing something in your own personal universe. Some examples would be, The creation of Serpentor, The Death of Serpentor, Serpentor leading the troops, Serpentor in battle. It is also acceptable If in your universe serpentors creation or death was the same as in the G.I.Joe Comics or Cartoon. With that being said, here are the rules of the contest!

The rules of the contest!!!

1. You must submit your diorama by posting it in this thread by midnight eastern time on the final day of the contest which is September 30th
2. Your Diorama must match the idea and theme of the contest.
3. You must have already made, or make 10 posts on the SerpentorsLair forum by the deadline for the end of the contest which is September 30th. What we are saying here is you must have a post count minimum of 10 posts by the deadline for submission.
4. The judges for the contest will be the SerpentorsLair staff, we will be judging based on, originality, quality and difficulty of the set up, quality of the pictures, and relativity to the contest theme.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
count me in! Can it be O-ring figures(I don't collect the new figures)?

Also, so do we post in this thread or is it on your website, you got me confused with that?

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Yes O-ring, new sculpt, modern era, all types of joe figures are welcome. And the thread to post your diorama entry is here Serpentor in Your Universe Diorama contest entry thread

Thanks for the clarifaction! Also 2 more things I just thought of, are the figure choices being graded, or is it just based of the diorama itself and the story behind it, and is there a number of pictures that needs to be posted, like are we only aloud to have 1 picture, or do we need to have X amount of pictures for the diorama?

Thanks!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
the figures themselves are not going to be graded, only as to how they affect the overall presentation of the diorama. as for the number of pictures required, there is not a specific number that we would like to see. if you can present your dio effectively in one picture that would be treated equally as an entry with multiple pictures. Conversely if you want to use multiple shots to share your dio, that is also perfectly acceptable.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
Someone else brought this to my attention, on another board, so i thought i would mention it here. Your Dio for this contest does not have to include Serpentor in the traditional form, he can take any form that you like, as long as you identify to us somehow that it is indeed Serpentor. Meaning you wouldn't necessarily have to even have a Serpentor figure in your dio entry.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
I just wanted to give everyone an update on this as August comes to a close we only have "1 ENTRY" so far in this contest, just as a heads up, so there is a really good shot at winning this sky striker still, if your interested in entering a dio in the contest, just feel free to post in the contest thread and let us know that your entering, even if you do not have your dio prepared yet. The contest runs through the end of September so you have plenty of time left to prepare your entry!

thanks again everyone for listening and we are looking forward to seeing what dioramas you have in store!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up, today is the 19th of September, and our contest ends on September 30th. I am just going to say there is a really good chance for someone here to win a Sky Striker, or if you finish as 2nd or 3rd runner up you will win free joe figures!!!!

All you have to do is post a dio, it does NOT have to have a story with it or even be multiple shots, it can be one stand alone dio shot, or you can have several or a story, but all will be judged equally regardless.

Just want everyone to know the deadline is the 30th and I really want to see several people in the running for this sky striker, it needs a good home

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
Just wanted to give everyone here a HEADS UP! This contest ends THIS FRIDAY! We have about 5 entries as of right now, and so there is a really good shot that you could enter now and still win! All you have to do is post a dio pic that includes Serpentor, in the contest thread link in the first post of this thread, and you are automatically entered! I Really hope many of you take a shot at this, the runner up will be getting free army builders as well, so its really worth a few minutes of your time to snap a dio pic and take a shot at it!

Good luck everyone!