Serpentors Lair Hall of Fame Customs Contest!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the July Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18 who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of Fighting1:18 members! This month Fighting 1:18 member CLOUD STRIFE has been nominated for best figure so be sure and get your votes in and show him your support!

Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Some poor sap that has nothing better to do in his spare time than to customize action figures.

I bet he's never been laid.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
Congratulations on 1:18's own Cloud Strife on winning the July Contest!

Remember guys, all you have to do to get your own shot at free joe's in the August customs contest is post a picture of one of your customs that you want considered on the board.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
HEY GUYS!!!

Just wanted to let everyone here know that we still have two slots open for custom figures in the August hall of fame customs contest, we give out prizes every month to the 2 best figures as voted on by the members of the site. Last month Cloud Strife was our winner. So if you have a custom you would like to submit, there is STILL TIME! Just post a picture of your custom in our Custom Figures Showroom and there is a good chance you will be nominated to win prizes THIS MONTH!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the AUGUST Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18 who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of Fighting1:18 members! This month Fighting 1:18 member MEDDATRON has been nominated for best figure so be sure and get your votes in and show him your support!

Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Good luck, Meddatron. There's some stiff competition, but as of now, you're tied for first place! ;)

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
Congratulations to Meddatron on winning the August Hall of Fame Customs Contest, there are now free joes headed to him in the mail :)

Remember fella's this could be you, we don't have any big requirement to get the free swag, just post a picture of your entry, and get free stuff. Sure would be great if a lot of you posted entries for September. Because we do this every month!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
We still have a couple weeks left in September, I have some great Joe figures to give out this month, so if you have a sweet custom, come and post it on the Lair so you can have a shot to win some free joes!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
As September comes to a close there are still slots open for 3 more custom figure entries and 2 more custom vehicle entries!!!

Fighting 1:18 has been dominating the contest lately with Cloud Strife and Meddatron winning the past two months contest, and you could be next in line, its simple all you have to do is post a picture of your custom figure or vehicle that you want to enter, and your entered to win!!!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the SEPTEMBER Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of Fighting 1:18 member Cloude Strife who is nominated for best Figure for his Claymore. Remember Fighting 1:18 members have won over and over again in this contest, and YOU COULD BE NEXT! We give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your Vote in our Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest! Several Customizers from all across the Web have put a lot of time and effort into creating original projects to enter into this competition so be sure and cast your vote for the works you think are best, but be sure and thank them for their time and efforts. As always the Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest is brought to you by Kokomo Toys, and is open to everyone on the web to participate!

Thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18 for participating. Member Meddatron is one of this months nominees once again, so be sure and head over and throw him your support!

Follow the links below to vote!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Figures!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Best Vehicle!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your Vote in the November Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at The Fighting 1:18th.com who entered a custom this month. This month Fighting 1:18th member Meddatron has been Nominated once again for best figure, so be sure and get your vote in and show him your support! Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your Vote in the JANUARY Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of Fighting 1:18 members. This month "CLOUD STRIFE" is nominated for "Best Figure" so be sure and get a vote in and show him your support! Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST FIGURE" HERE

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST VEHICLE" HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
It is time to cast your Vote in the Serpentorslair.info February Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the link below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at Fighting 1:18 who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of Fighting 1:18 members. This month you can support Fighting 1:18 member Meddatron in his bid to win the contest! Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Thread to Vote for "Best Figure" in the February Hall Of Fame Custom's Contest!