She-devil, warning, action figure nudity

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This was one of those things that once I got the idea, I just had to follow through with.
This is another of my "odd superhero group" members. I was inspired by the art of Coop. If you don't know him, Google it up and let your eye holes be dazzled.

Head-Modified RoC Baroness
Horns-bits of tooth picks
Hair-Spider Woman
Torso-Spider Woman
Upper arms-SW
Lower arms-RoC Baroness
Upper legs-SW
Lower legs/boots-RoC Baroness
Wings-Nemesis Immortal
Tail-toy packaging twist tie with sculpted "point"
Guns-GI Joe & BBI

She's old-school, I wanted to give her M16's, but I don't have any. I'm thinking of covering up her jugs with some type of harness, like bandolers, or maybe a bunch of grenades and clips attached to suspenders, just so she's presentable to the general public.

Last edited:

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Just FYI, there's no "general public" here. You won't get wrote up, banned, yelled at or anything for nudity unless it's extreme in the regular area and off topic. Stuff like this just fine.

As for this figure, it looks cool. Love demonic figs, especially women.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
By general public, I was more refering to places like Hisstank or just on display out in the open.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
That is a bright red, it could just be the flash. Thought about given her a brown wash to bring out the details? Like the overall look.

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
Just FYI, there's no "general public" here. You won't get wrote up, banned, yelled at or anything for nudity unless it's extreme in the regular area and off topic. Stuff like this just fine.

Whoa, hold the phone. I seem to recall getting a warning for posting this bad boy right here:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That is a bright red, it could just be the flash. Thought about given her a brown wash to bring out the details? Like the overall look.

I thought about doing something like that, but I really wanted the bright red look like Coops art has. It is partly the flash, but without it, my camera doesn't pick up the details very well.

Throw a big ass Hemi under her and it could be a Coop statuette. Love it. I actually have some Coop inspired tattoos.

Exactly!

BigDaddyBlue, I'd love to see what you did!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Are her nips black or is that just the flash?

The tender bits on Coop's devil girls were definitely purple. Thanks a lot, now i have to go dig out my copy of Voodoo-U.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
Great work. I recommend giving her a skimpy leather battle-harness, instead of a modest one - fuck what the candy-asses at Hiss Tank think! Think He-Man's battle-harness but more a series of straps and holsters (if anything, its like the rigs used by the Barsoomians from A Princess of Mars, if you know about that fiction), and you don't have to cover anything up (just like on Barsoom ;)). What do a Devil need of this "modesty" thing? That is one of God's silly rules! :p

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
Great work. I recommend giving her a skimpy leather battle-harness, instead of a modest one - fuck what the candy-asses at Hiss Tank think! Think He-Man's battle-harness but more a series of straps and holsters (if anything, its like the rigs used by the Barsoomians from A Princess of Mars, if you know about that fiction), and you don't have to cover anything up (just like on Barsoom ;)). What do a Devil need of this "modesty" thing? That is one of God's silly rules! :p

I wasn't going to show the one i did because i did not want to do that in another guys' thread, since i think it is kind of douchebaggery, but malcadon describes pretty much what i did with this one:

The harness is actually a single continuous piece of strap material with glue to hold the skulls on. I also used darker wash to give the piece more definition. I wish I had done horns like yours though.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I forgot to say, she needs more highlights. With a fine-point pen, draw-in mascara, and better looking brows. She would look better with black lips, and both her lips and nipples could use a gray, blue, or purple highlight. Unless you like "full-Brazilian", I recommended giving her a bush - if you are going to keep her naked.

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
Hey BIG DADDY!!! What figure did you use as the base for this custom??? Im looking for a naked chick figure!!!:D---RED---

Marvel Universe female figures are perfect for naked chicks. The feet are from a Wolverine Origins figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey BIG DADDY!!! What figure did you use as the base for this custom??? Im looking for a naked chick figure!!!:D---RED---

Hays Code, mister!

If you want to pay quite a bit more and wait until swing comes back into fashion SDS does a custom torso with a bit more detail.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Are her nips black or is that just the flash?
The tender bits on Coop's devil girls were definitely purple. Thanks a lot, now i have to go dig out my copy of Voodoo-U.

Her nips are black, that's one of the areas from which I strayed from Coops' work. I used some of that 3D paint to give her nips with definition. When it was dry, I figured it looked kinda cool like that.
Voodoo-U, man I've got to pick that up sometime.

These are good ideas! My only problem with HT reguarding this figure is that if I were to post it as-is, that it would probably get deleted.
And I probably shouldn't display it as-is at home since I have three little ones running around and assorted family stopping by once in awhile.

I wasn't going to show the one i did because i did not want to do that in another guys' thread, since i think it is kind of douchebaggery, but malcadon describes pretty much what i did with this one:

The harness is actually a single continuous piece of strap material with glue to hold the skulls on. I also used darker wash to give the piece more definition. I wish I had done horns like yours though.

Dude, that looks great!

I forgot to say, she needs more highlights. With a fine-point pen, draw-in mascara, and better looking brows. She would look better with black lips, and both her lips and nipples could use a gray, blue, or purple highlight. Unless you like "full-Brazilian", I recommended giving her a bush - if you are going to keep her naked.

I knew she was missing something on the face, she needs black lips! And you are right about the eye brows. I didn't realize they looked so bad untill I took those photos. I'd like to fix those, but my hands get a bit shakey, I might end up doing more damage.

I thought about giving her a bush, but then I thought that by leaving it out, it adds to her sinister tease side. She'll promise you, she'll tease you, but when it gets down to business you find out there's just no way.
And she'll laugh at you...that She-Devil.