SHODO Kamen Rider

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
These appear to be similar to the SHODO Dragon Ball Z figures. These are listed at 10cm tall.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | SHODO Kamen Rider VS 10Pack BOX (CANDY TOY)(Pre-order)

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Well, They use a hard plastic for the main body and the hands are a softer type of plastic. They all come with extra sets of hands. The apologuyst guy comes with 2 sets of hands and the other three come with 3 sets of hands.

They all have the same articulation and all the parts can be popped off and are compatible with each other.
The paint is minimal and the paint on the head is a little sloppy but I wasn't really expecting a whole lot from them.

The 2 main problems I have with these figures is the antenna pieces and the hands.
The antenna pieces are separate and I already misplaced one of them. I glued them on the other 2 figures so the wouldn't fall off again.
The hands are very loose and pop put all the time. There is no good way to overcome this except to be careful with them.

They do stand very well on there own and can manage a lot of good posing.

Articulation:
Ball/socket neck
ball/socket shoulder
swivel bicep
single hinge elbow
swivel mid-forearm
ball/socket torso
ball/socket hip
swivel thigh
single hinge knee
ball/socket ankles

here's another one of the figure balancing on one foot.

And here they all are with CCC

Last edited:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Kamen Rider SHODO Series 3. I have to say these are some of the best so far. This line is really a lot of fun.
Here is the case breakdown.

Masked Rider Black

Shadow Moon

Masked Rider Stronger (Variant on left regular on right)

Mitosume Titan

Mitosume Titan variant

Series 3 (minus variants)

Scale

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Kamen Rider SHODO wave 5

Gryllus Worm 2 per case

Kabuto 2 regular 2 dark per case

Sky Rider 1 muted colors 1 bright colors per case (I didn't have the regular one with muted colors with me when I was taking pics. I'll have to get those later)

Zeku Troopers - 2 Same base figure but each one comes with a different arm attachment

Together and a BFS VHACK for scale

Last edited: