Shout!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
My knowledge of hair bands is the real scary part. I'll find some real winners once I get rollin'.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, if it was the 80's I'd have an Atari and hair. Damn genetics and technology! I do miss parachute pants though. Ok, not really. They were a fire hazard.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Slap bracelets! I forgot about those. We couldn't have those in school because they said they were a weapon. Hypercolor shirts were pimp. They got me in so much trouble. :D They were early '90s though. That and people putting cartoon characters on their pants.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Of course hand prints on bewbs. What did they make those shirts for? Kids have no clue how easy things were. Now they have cell phones, interwebz and web camera's. They can get in so much trouble easily. You really had to put effort into it back in the day. Cordless phones were top notch. I had the Heinz ketchup phone. It was horrible.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm not sure what any of you are talking about. I mean, I was born in the early '80s but I don't remember most of this shit.

Except Quicksilver. When I was surfing in the early 2000's I think most of my clothes were that brand.

Anyone remember Jnco?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Jnco? Yea, I remember those. They were huge. I would live in the same pair on the weekends while at raves. I'm surprised I can even remember. You could almost fit two people in them. I think I did once just to do it.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I remember people doing that on a regular basis. I never had a pair myself, and didn't see them very much in high school, as we wore a uniform. Only on buy-out days.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not sure what any of you are talking about. I mean, I was born in the early '80s but I don't remember most of this shit.

Except Quicksilver. When I was surfing in the early 2000's I think most of my clothes were that brand.

Anyone remember Jnco?

Midget where'd you surf Bra?