SNAKE - The Commander

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
**NOTE: This is from our Traveling CC contest, but as it's loosely tied to my 9SFG(A) group, it goes here too! **

Excerpt from SNAKE-SITREP: NAVY/NBVC POINT MUGU
DATE REQUESTED: 04 MAY 2013
Enemy Combatant Alias: Cobra Commander

Date: 03 MAY 2013
Local Time: 14:28

Naval Base Ventura County: "... and like I was saying, we got him sir."
Joint Special Operations Command: "Are you sure?"
NBVC: "Yes, we positively ID'd him against the photos from the ADF we got last year."
JSOC: "Good work, observe and report, we want to find out if..."
NBVC: "Uh oh, I think the target may have spotted us."

JSOC: "What's happening Mugu? Do you still have eyes on the target?"
NBVC: "Yes sir, the UAV's GPS is... acting strange. Target is reentering vehicle, requesting permission to go weapons hot."

JSOC: "Shit. That's a residential neighborhood. I'm gonna get shitcanned for this, but permission granted."
NBVC: "He's got a fucking stinger! Weapon systems armed! Sending the fire code..."

JSOC: "... and? Do we have a confirmed kill Mugu?"

NBVC: "Negative. The drone... the drone has been destroyed sir. No systems responding. Allocating additional resources, but they will not be on station for 20 minutes."
JSOC: God damn it. That is one slippery motherfucker. He pops up all around the globe, disappears for months at a time, and then seems like he expects us to notice him. Did you get any intel on what he was doing?"
NBVC: He looked like... he looked like he was collecting ashes from the recent Springs Fire. Do you think they're related?"
JSOC: Nothing is coincidence. Get the 9th out there to see what they can figure out, I don't think this is the last we've seen of this guy."

----- BREAK -----

Date: 04 MAY 2013
Local Time: UNKNOWN

Unknown: Yesss.. that worked out marvelousssly. The long wait wasss worth it.

Unknown: Sssome people are not content jussst WATCHING the world burn, I prefer to do it myssself!

[ED. NOTE: I have more than 3 pictures so I officially disqualify myself from any prizes! I figured with the long delay I might as well do something more in depth. Sorry for the delay! Where will his travels take him next?]

Reactions: raider33

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Another point of articulation NEEDS to be a double neck. That last pic would've been great if CC could look up.