So, I've been looking at the other Retaliation stuff...

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
And I just realized how pissed off I am that I'll have to wait for Hell and ever to see them! Not just Wave 3 though, there's also a lot of badass stuff that'll be out. But Odin only knows when we will see them.

So, what are you excited for? I know it's kind of dickish to start thinking about the actually cool stuff we have to wait 9 months for, but still, it's nice to dream.

I'm personally wanting
Flint (fodder all the way!)
Would love to build a team of the Joe Troopers. Each with their own kit.
The Red Ninjas are okish, but I'm more pumped for the traditional Black Ninjas (repaints, but cool repaints!)
The Cyber Ninja looks decent
Still considering getting a Dwayne Johnson figure and making him into my default Roadblock
also, Night Vipers!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rockblock. Might actually have a gun for him by the time I find him.
A couple movie Jinxes for customs
Black Dragon Ninja as the base for a tactically sensible Slice custom

Pretty much everything else is meh to eat-a-dick, Hasbro on the "Give a Fuckometer".

The CG sucks, and I'm pretty cold on the Night Viper. Much like the DG Battle Corps Cobra Commander, the vintage figure is simply better. May slap the head on a Jungle-Viper, though.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
The NV isn't anything we couldn't make if we really wanted it.

I should have the wave 2 Roadblock and Snake Eyes in hand in the next couple of weeks.

Front page news? =D

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
The NV isn't anything we couldn't make if we really wanted it.

I should have the wave 2 Roadblock and Snake Eyes in hand in the next couple of weeks.

Front page news? =D

I've considered trying my hand at NV's, but lack of parts and enjoying the looks of the Retaliation ones have gave me hopes of building a squad of them.

And really? Write a review when you do! I'm interested in that Roadblock.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ninja Douche Rockblock's only real up-side is that he looks to have all the required articulation. He's technically movie-accurate, but the design is terribly disappointing.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He needs a new set of lower legs sporting bloused combat boots.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Troopers and more troopers.

I may even get Firefy's Bike and outfit it, weather it up. My be kind of cool and out of my area as a challenge.

Clutch and his tracked vehicle. Might get two of these. Head Sculpt I am after.

Flint for a new head sculpt and maybe the figure.

I got a black Cobra Commander, that may be it. Thinking of a good head sculpt to look the part of a ruthless leader.

I already have one of the Roadblocks so no need for more.

I think that's it for me.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I've been good about just getting the stuff I want. Whatever I can use for photography is fine by me. That's why I'm just eyeing certain things. I hate having multiple
versions of a figure. Like for certain, my favorite character is Firefly, but I am definitely not wanting that Piece of shit Retaliaton Fly

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not yet. The throw-back FF comes with another gay SS and a terrible red Shock Trooper.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Somehow I'm quite sure that the 2 further 3-packs will be good, so they will join my Retaliation shopping list.

So far, I'm planning on getting:

Wave 2 Roadblock with black vest
Flint as custom fodder
Firefly plus hopefully 2 or 3 loose heads
Joe Colton plus hopefully 2v or 3 loose heads
Lady Jaye as base figure for customs

Last edited: