Some Attempts at customs

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Hey guys, just thought I'd share some customs of the lazy bastard variety that I've done lately. Most are just kitbashes with the occasional limb swap, but I'm pretty pleased with the way they've come out, let me know what you think!

Firefly ( or someone new, not sure):

He's just the 1st Retaliation Firefly with lower arms from a Renegades Firefly, but I think it improves him pretty dramatically. I'm thinking about swapping out the legs for some from a DG Shipwreck, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Next up is a figure I'm calling Gremlin. I felt like Cobra needed a little more height diversity, so I added a little guy. Head's from one of the Halo Avatars figures, body is Clone Wars Young Boba Fett, vest is from a comic pack Firefly and the hands are from one of the Retaliation 3 pack Snake Eyes. The browns on the vest and holsters match up a little better in person, but I may go back and repaint the vest, I just hate painting haha.

Last edited:

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Couple more:

Wraith is a vest swap from the Retaliation Cyber Ninja, I also sliced off his arm cannons as they were kind of useless. I still need to paint over the spots where they were. I also made a couple holes in one of his gauntlets to be able to attach some of the modular underbarrel accessories from MGR, works pretty well, though I'm not sure if I like the idea of him having a bunch of shit coming off his arms like they had in the comic run.

I also did my take on Grunt, pretty simple gear and headswap. vest from Resolute Duke, green DG shipwreck body and the head from the 1st DG Duke.

Blacklight? Backstab? No fucking clue what I'm naming this guy. I just like how posable he is. Parts are: Rex Lewis body, City Strike Snake Eyes legs, 1st Retaliation Snake Eyes hands, Shockwave head and headset from a Jango Fett.

Also swapped out the helmet on a black DG Trooper, I like it.