Spirit Ironknife

Don

APO-state.
May 18, 2013
Made this over the weekend too. The Spirit head always seemed too big for his body so this happened.
Thought about painting the headband, but it looks ok so maybe not.

And a size comparison:

Last edited:

Don

APO-state.
May 18, 2013
That's a good looking parts swap...

Aw, 'parts swap' is gonna hurt my feelings. I did have to paint over the Arashikage tattoo. ;-)
Also, forgot to mention that all the molle-pouches and the sidearm-in-holster are resin casts of BBI figure's pouches. So I did a little work there. ;-)

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
For some reason, straight on, the head looks fine. But when you shoot it from the side...it looks tiny compared to the body.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Welcome to the site!

My first thought was that this would make for a good Billy custom. It's a little hard to see how well the skin tone matches between your paint apps on the forearms, the neck and the head in this particular lighting. It's a good use of parts though!

For some reason, straight on, the head looks fine. But when you shoot it from the side...it looks tiny compared to the body.

That's a softball pitch if I ever saw one :).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Aw, 'parts swap' is gonna hurt my feelings. I did have to paint over the Arashikage tattoo. ;-)
Also, forgot to mention that all the molle-pouches and the sidearm-in-holster are resin casts of BBI figure's pouches. So I did a little work there. ;-)

Ha!...sorry...missed those small details...next time point them out in the FIRST post! ;)