Surveillance van

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Hey guys I haven’t posted anything for awhile and I just finished my latest little project. When I first saw the A-team van the first thing I thought was that would make a cool surveillance van so that’s what I did. I plan on making some different varieties of stickers to go on the side like pizza deliveries and flower deliveries and stuff like that.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I like your idea for urban camo (pizza/flower delivery logos, est), but here is my suggestion:

No one bothers with a van like this. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The interior is kind of spartan, and I think I would have hit those painted stripes with some 2000 grit Wet/Dry sandpaper before I painted it but overall I like what you've done

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I gotta' agree about the stripes being sanded but a logo will hide them well enough. I like this van. You really did a good job on the surveillance details. As for what you should put on it maybe some type of exterminator service or plumbing. That's something that would not stand out in an area.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice job, love the concept. I agree on comments with sanding stripes.

Maybe instead of a desk, a shelf set-up or something. Still awesome!!

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
i mad the battle van for my punisher fig out of this van. i like how you made the back doors open!