Taterbot Casting Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yes but with a small amount of work. Some hair doesnt like to fit right. It will sit to low or high. Just need to be filled in and worked with.

Yeah that's the problem I saw w/ the heads, and hair in the Fem 2.0 section of my store too. Are you using a flexible plastic for the hair, or are you going w/ a more ridged plastic? I use the same for the hair that I use for the trench coats, and capes.

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013
Yeah that's the problem I saw w/ the heads, and hair in the Fem 2.0 section of my store too. Are you using a flexible plastic for the hair, or are you going w/ a more ridged plastic? I use the same for the hair that I use for the trench coats, and capes.

As of right now I'm using the rigid. I need to order some task 3 and 45d and try those guys.

Taterbot

Enlisted
May 25, 2013
For the month of October, I will be running a special for The Fighting 118th users. 15% entire order. Enter coupon code: 118th at checkout to receive the discount. Coupon expires on October 31, 2013.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
For the month of October, I will be running a special for The Fighting 118th users. 15% entire order. Enter coupon code: 118th at checkout to receive the discount. Coupon expires on October 31, 2013.

Will you have the torso back in stock by the end of the month? I'd like two.

GIMark

Enlisted
May 13, 2013
Taterbot, where'd you go? You owe a few people some items and ahve fallen off the face of the Earth! Please PM me as soon as you read this.