The 2012-2013 Fighting 1:18th Officers Club Drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Isla Fisher is hot, that's probably the primary reason to watch it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Agreed.

So yeah, put aside your disdain for those hacks Vaughn and Wilson and give 'er the 'ol college try.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Agreed.

So yeah, put aside your disdain for those hacks Vaughn and Wilson and give 'er the 'ol college try.

Unfortunately, I can't get past hating those two so any movie with them has no chance.

On topic, the dog tags will ship in 3-4 weeks. Was hoping to have them sooner but because of the difficulty in communicating colors it is going to be a little late.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Give it a chance. I've probably watched that movie close to 150 times.

Same...I can't not watch it if it's on...is Todd your favorite character too? :D

Agreed.

I think theyre hilarious too!...so much greatness in that film...like when he's getting jerked off under the table in front of the whole damn family!...I love the look Owen Wilson gives him...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think theyre hilarious too!...so much greatness in that film...like when he's getting jerked off under the table in front of the whole damn family!...I love the look Owen Wilson gives him...

Too bad about the stunt titties.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Hahaha!

Shit is so funny!

I like VV during the football game too.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Attention Officers:

a few things of note.

1. Current Officer Contest ends in 3 days, submit your entries now if you want to a chance to win.

2. Current Giveaway ends in 2 days. Throw your name in the hat if you haven't already.

3. The next Contest was just posted. Good Luck!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just got an e mail with the finished tags. They should be shipping to me in a week. They look awesome!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If you sent me an address then I shipped out your dog tag. Luckily I had a few addresses from the last drive for a few officers. The tags look really sweet in person. I'm impressed with the amount of detail they were able to get. Most of you should see them by Friday with the internationals getting them in about two weeks.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I just confirmed the artwork and placed the order for the item that goes with this years officer drive. Same company that did the dog tags so they should look pretty good.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'd be seriously interested in signing up. I'm staying tuned.

Awesome Bro!

It will be promoted when it's a available, so as long as you log in, you can't miss it. We'll have our Front Page Announcement, a new thread, email notification and I usually do a "Profile Blitz" to help with awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.