The dio cake

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
My son Colin turns 5 today, so he wanted an anything goes cake. So the cake is him as a stars wars padwan, rick and a joe, fighting a small horde of zombies.

When he plays theres no limits, and no set universe, so the cake is an idea of what he does when he plays.

I will take more pics of the figures later after the cake is eaten.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
sweeeeeeet...

though you missed a prefect opportunity to have a zombie crawling out from a grave :)

did you make an accurate headsculpt of your boy?

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
sweeeeeeet...

though you missed a prefect opportunity to have a zombie crawling out from a grave :)

did you make an accurate headsculpt of your boy?

yep its him for sure, had his likeness sculpt done for a while was just waiting for his birthday to surprise him.

Thanks all for the comments.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That is the coolest cake ever, man. I'm sure your son is going to love it.

Agreed. So much better than a store cake.

Dave, third picture, zombie on the right, is that a modified Hasbro skull or one of yours?

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011

Some more pics of the figs by themselves, and a few more of the cast from the walking dead, these were presents and not on the cake.

all heads will show up in the store soon.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
yeah that one was cool, the axe can come in and out, one of my sons favorite. i just finished up Glen and daryl will have to try and get them posted as well.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
wow! your son is very lucky. If my dad had those kind of skills when I was a kid, I would be freaking out

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
With going thru treatment again, and hopefully the last time, I do have some more time on my hands. I dont get much sleep, the meds fuck with me, so now my already strange sleep has gotten worse. So since i am up all nite, i been making customs in between batches of plastic.

Thanks for the comments all, both my sons have been helping with pushing me to do more customs, and I am glad they have, had alot of fun making these guys, and it felt good to make his presents this year, the icing on the cake to be honest.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Sucks that you're going through treatment again, man. I do hope this is the last time for you.

me too brother, and from what the docs say it should be. The biggest problem is I should have went thru kemo 2 years ago, i opted to d the radiation and injections, and well, if I would have done the kemo from the start i would have been done with this. My hard headed thinking was i had to much going on to be down that long doing kemo. pretty dumb thinking on my part, but i really do have allot on my plate, and my wife would not be able to do things on her own.

So i went the hard route and more time consuming way. Good thing is they have been keeping close tabs, so when something popped up we caught it in time for the radiation to do its job.

anywho thanks for all the comments folks, feels good to use some of the parts we work so hard to bring to the community.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Here's to holding out hope that you won't have to go through it again, man. As a buddy of mine would tell me after his treatments, "I feel like ass, but I'm gonna kick this shit and keep on living!"

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Yeah man" hammered shit", is what i always say. The biggest part is not always how it makes you body feel but your brain, man you get depressed with this shit, but you have to have the tude you will beat it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
hey Dave...have yout tried hydrogen peroxide therapy?

my brother-in-law died of cancer before i read the book about it...wish i woulda read about it sooner so he coulda tried it...