The Fighting 1:18th on TWITTER!

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I made a twitter account a few months ago so I could harp at a politician. It was the only thing I ever used it for. Is there a way to close twitter accounts?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I opened a twitter account a coupe of years ago, and I tweeted exactly once.

I just don't care what some celeb had for lunch. My time is too valuable for that.... as I type on a toy forum at 1am... :)

Nice!

"Let me sum it up: Twitter is stupid, and Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
- Max from Two Broke Girls

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, no one tweets. I follow some twitter crap during football season for fantasy purposes (oh baby), but that's about it.

If there was some demand for our F118th twitter to be active I'm sure we could do it.. seems kinda silly though.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Yeah, I actively followed Adam & Mort from ESPN and Peter King from SI during the whole Peyton Manning free-agency tour last year. But beyond that, twitter is really boring. Celebs are obnoxious and self absorbed, and regular people (even ones I like) have even less to say.

"What to wear? Brown shoes or black, lol!"

"Just had a half-caff-mocha-latte-spritzer from starbucks, mmmmm!"

W.T.F. If I have nothing better to do than read that shit all day long, then it's time to get another hobby or a second job.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I was bored and created a F118th twitter for myself. If you're on twitter please add me and I will do the same. The goal is to help pimp out the site.

@MWFighting118th