The louse world Of female figures

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
Yesterday I decided to embark on a Hunt for a couple of female figs to make my collection a "equal opportunity provider". First I when to target and wall mart, nope. then I when to my local hobby store, they only had the pre-posed ones (And trust me I have way too many, just like my green-shirt platoon), so nope.I

So I when to the world of the internet, Oh and I have 25th scarlet, that 5 tru
set chick (looks Russian), and the RoC cover girl (use i for my scarlet's body).

But I wanted "REAL combat" looking figures

(Marine Female engagement team)

The "internets" struck out, Any Ideas or trades?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Slap a Joe neckball and Renegades Scarlett head on a Unimax body.

I'm dead fucking serious. The LBV will cover up the lack of feminine curves.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Slap a Joe neckball and Renegades Scarlett head on a Unimax body.

I'm dead fucking serious. The LBV will cover up the lack of feminine curves.

In that case wouldn't it be easier to use OURWAR figures? Might try a couple tonight...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yes, but you can't just walk into a store and buy OurWar figures. Besides, Unimax's figures look better.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Couple of e-tailers did.

Last edited:

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Just toss a Scarlett/Helix/Whatever chick you dig on a body. Desert Duke from ROC(I know, I know) is a nice desert body to use as a female. Most of the females I worked with work exactly the voluptuous body type so it was hard sometimes to tell them form the dudes.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
have anyone else noticed that Hasbro figures of women have twigs for arms? It does give them the flexibility to hold any weapon correctly, but on the other hand it makes them look punchable to muscle shirt dudes.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
have anyone else noticed that Hasbro figures of women have twigs for arms? It does give them the flexibility to hold any weapon correctly, but on the other hand it makes them look punchable to muscle shirt dudes.

True. 25th LJ's are good though other than the lack of wrist articulation.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
yeah, 25th lj would be a great base for a army builder.

i built up the cover girls, i only have a few, but wanted ten and was gonna put baroness heads and scarlett heads on em with new hair color.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like LJ paired up with a set of 25th Tunnel Rat lower legs. I've got two customs built on that, plus a third LJ torso awaiting arms and legs and a use.
Either Daina (yeah, been done before) or paired up to a set of Renegades Tunnel Rat legs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This is why I like customizing small-scale females. Not enough variety out there.

Wish the PopCo Harry Potter figures had been released here. Could have used the heads.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
True. Even on eBay they're as rare as rocking-horse shit.

I dunno how in the hell that franchise didn't get a mass, children-oriented action figure line in the States.

NECA did the collector-oriented line starting with Goblet, but there should have been something else. Mattel really fucked things up for the first two films.