The MULE

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters....here's the final color and weathering. In the middle of painting and detailing the packs. I will post the final pics when this is done. I'll set up a little dio with the MULE full and soldiers flanking it.

Ok guys stay tuned for the last shots in a few days....lots of detailing the packs.:wave:

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters, the gear is painted and detailed and set in the MULE. Man can you put alot of shit on here, enough for 14-16 guys. Either Joe's or Cobra''s could use this thing with the paint reflecting that of course.

Thanks guy's for looking and keeping up with my posts...or threads....or wtfever you call them. I think every one of our armys(joes and cobras) in every squad should have one of these. What do you think?
Thanks guy's and I'm on to the next project....:wave:

Apache26

Enlisted
Feb 3, 2013
Very cool custom...

But in reality, they'll probably never get purchased on a wide scale (and hopefully they don't). Reports from Afghanistan indicate that they are worthless in the field. Because of this, the boys keep them in the FOB to run trash and chow around the perimeter. Leave it to Joe to use a multi-million dollar remote control truck to keep him from getting off his ass.