The Red Rocker

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Now the All-purpose Science-fiction Heroine has a worthy ride.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fess up, I wasn't the only one coming in here expecting red, yellow and Sammy Hagar.

I think it could use some landing skis.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So she just drops it down on the ground with no landing gear? Right down on the missiles/rather delicate-looking undercarriage?

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Besides, When I'm playing with it, It is flying and killing stuff. Not sitting around with landing gear deployed. I could see making a stand that looks like gear for display.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So it's going to superheat whatever it lands on before landing? :)

Yeah, I'm not buying it, either. Even the Germans designed the Triebflügel with landing gear.

Guess that was part of the reason I left joe vehicles for the 1:18 world, just too many technological oversights. Anyhoo, it's inadvertently starting to sound like I'm slagging on it.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, I'm not buying it, either. Even the Germans designed the Triebflügel with landing gear.

Guess that was part of the reason I left joe vehicles for the 1:18 world, just too many technological oversights. Anyhoo, it's inadvertently starting to sound like I'm slagging on it.

:talktothehand: You dudes and your accursed realism. It hovers when it's in park.:D How about that?