"The Thing" MacReady

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've had this figure done for a long time now, but with a different head. This head is from the Thor line repainted and a bit of resculpting done to the head.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess it looks close to Kurt Russells character, but while I was repainting it I suddenly thought, "Hey, he kinda looks like one of those Geico cavemen!". Now that's what I see every time I look at him. If you look closely you can see some cracks opening up in his forehead and nose, I don't know if those were there when I bought it, or if they opened up while I was using a heat gun to cure the sculpey, so that doesn't help things.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
looks pretty cool man...if you got some RoC Baroness shades, it would really seal the deal...the jacket and gloves look great together

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've got a pair of those shades, now I'm just trying to decide if I should permanently attach them, or make a second head and attach it to that.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Thanks for the kind words! :)

Nice work man. You should make the freaky spider-head-thing next. :)

I plan to do just that....if I can ever get my hands on a "screaming Duke" head.

Cause...you know, it seemed to skitter around with it's mouth hanging open.:D

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Mac needs a cheating chess playing computer to play.

And a flame thrower... plus a few sticks of Dynamite.

Seriously, good custom.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Mac needs a cheating chess playing computer to play.

And a flame thrower... plus a few sticks of Dynamite.

Seriously, good custom.

I don't have the chess computer, but I do have a flamethrower and some dynamite for him.

I even have a tiny bottle of J&B!