This may be a long shot

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Does anyone know of the best place for 1:18 Vietnam figures? I'm trying to get a hold of about 4 or so (photo project). If any of you fellas know of cheap prices on this stuff, please let me know!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Likely eBay.. not cheap but you're not likely to find them anywhere else for sale.

Maybe find some old Platoon figures for cheap, MonkeyDepot had them for ridiculous prices a few years back. Only the Americans though. VC figures are going to be pricey anywhere you look.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I tried looking into the Platoon figures (Barnes was someone I would definitely want) and can't seem to find those anywhere. I'm mainly going for the 21st century stuff.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Smalljoes.com has platoon Taylor and two regular nam figures. Barnes is sold out though

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yup, SmallJoes for Americans. Only the original 21st line had any VC/NVA. 21st was the only game in town for Vietnam stuff. The platoon and 173rd ABCT figures are the same as the Platoon ones, only with different heads.

I think I have a second Barnes headsculpt around here somewhere that I can chip your way if you go the SmallJoes route.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Yup, SmallJoes for Americans. Only the original 21st line had any VC/NVA. 21st was the only game in town for Vietnam stuff. The platoon and 173rd ABCT figures are the same as the Platoon ones, only with different heads.

I think I have a second Barnes headsculpt around here somewhere that I can chip your way if you go the SmallJoes route.

That would be absolutely amazing KT. It looks like I will go the SJ way, and that would help a ton
"