Time for new stuff

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
I don't know about you guys cuz I'm new to the site but i want to see some new vehicles and helicopters. First one is the Oskosh MRAP currently being deployed in Afghanistan. The second is the URAP dune buggy that seats four, has a machine gun on top and is black. It is used by special ops teams and can be air dropped and can be seen on You Tube. Since Chap Mei never let the US market have the OSPREY I challenge BBI or 21st century to come out with one in grey Marine Corps colors. I'd like to see BBi come out with the F-35 with 90 degree movable main thruster and two lids that open that reveal the VTOL fan. For Russian how about a dual rotor Russian Blacksharc helicopter and a T-90 tank with reactive armor. For futuristic helicopters in 1:18 how about Sikorksky's x2 future military helicopter prototypes with dual rotors and push tail rotor. And how bout some figures in the new camoflauge? I think some of these products would make money and would sell. What do you think?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
21st, and their reincarnation All-Go! ain't doing jack but talking game about WWII stuff. Bbi is doing very sporadic re-releases of some of their items, but that's about it.

I think the scale is dead as long as oil is regularly 100 bucks a barrel and the world economy is flat-lined.

Would i like a Ka-50? Sure, but it's not gonna happen.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah all of those sound good, but outside of a few rare releases we won't be seeing too much new product for the foreseeable future unfortunately.

An MRAP would be nice, and do-able I think. Wouldn't be surprised to see a PTE version come out in a year or so. Doubt BBI or JSI are going to spend the cash for a new tooling.. but who knows..

The damn price points on 1:18th stuff right now is killing any momentum that might show up for the scale. There really isn't an end in sight while things are going the way they're going though. As one philandering President once said, "It's the economy, stupid."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't want to hear a peep out of JSI unless it's a release date for a J-11BS or a Huey.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those pieces of garbage stank up shelves worse than all those 109s with the same damn color scheme.

Seriously, I really am considering doing an armored front-end loader. Gotta do something different, custom wise.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
yeah, the whole 1/18 industry has been one big snafu for the past few years. PTE has the formula right though, they sell actual toys that everyone would want.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Except those guys that refuse anything without a Joe logo and a Hasbro copyright stamp.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
you got a lot of cool suggestins rds...aside from the A-10, the V-22 is my most desired 1:18th vehicle...sadly, the only place you'll see them is in your dreams :(