Timothy Olyphant head?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Anyone know of a good head sculpt for this guy? I'm in bad need of a Raylan Givens custom, which should translate easily into a Seth Bullock custom as well.

The guy is a badass of the nth order, reminds me of Eastwood in his prime. I'm so sad that Justified is ending... the same way I was sad that Deadwood ended. What I wouldn't give for a cast of Justified characters. Eva would be relatively easy, Boyd Crowder would be awesome, and I would give my left nut for a Patton Oswalt "Bob" :D... But it has to start with Olyphant. Anyone? Anyone?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No Olyphant character with a figure. Love the show, though no desire for figures for whatever reason.

At least the ending shouldn't suck, unlike Deadwood.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Ha! Deadwood didn't end... it just stopped. :grumpy:

I figured that one of the resident castOrs would have made one by now, especially Giga. Timmy has had two major badass Marshall tv roles, in addition to playing smartass cops in several movies. Seems like he'd be on somebody's short-list for a custom noggin.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If we were payin' Giga wouldn't need a real job with all the celeb heads we need. I saw a Raylan custom that used a Channing Tatertot head sculpt, so you know how that looked.