TitanFall by threezero

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm a little disappointed the smaller pilot figure isn't at least minimally articulated. Or at least could sit inside the mech

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm a little disappointed the smaller pilot figure isn't at least minimally articulated. Or at least could sit inside the mech

If he's really 1:18 scale, though, that means that other figures* should be able to.

* for whatever value of 1:18 is being used at the time

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
If he's really 1:18 scale, though, that means that other figures* should be able to.

* for whatever value of 1:18 is being used at the time

I doubt that he's 1:18, and even with articulation the figure that comes with it looks a little too big for the cockpit.

I'm actually not all that concerned with the scale- I just want a figure that fits in the cockpit!

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
That's definitely understandable, I also wish they'd have gone with an IMC pilot to go with the IMC titan.

On an unrelated note, I'm surprised no one has announce a figure of one of the Spectre designs, I'd be all over that.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
You know that one menu screen that has thousands of Spectres and a few titans in the background?

How awesome would that mode be in Co-op? Kinda like spec ops or zombie mode on CoD where you fight waves upon waves of Spectres, then other titans...

Holy crap do I want to run through thousands of spectres with a titan...would be so much fun.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
My threezero Atlas showed up this afternoon.

I didn't even get past the figure and the two guns...