TNI's Custom Toy-Con 2013

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I was given the okay to post about this here and thought I'd post before it got to late. My sister was working on a banner for me, but she hasn't gotten back to me so I'll just go without it for now.

We're holding our inaugural Custom Toy-Con over at TNI later in September and we were looking for anyone who was interested in partaking in this event. This isn't a custom contest, or anything like that, but more of a virtual convention, if you will. Basically like Toy Fair, or SDCC when companies release their figure lines and have them on display. We wanted to do something similar, but with custom created lines.

If you've ever seen or been a part of custom-con which has been going on for some time now. It's similar to that, but we're hoping to have it a little different, with some interviews and maybe a couple how-to/tutorials and possible some custom reviews by a pretty well known youtube reviewer(still working on this one).

Anyway, I got the okay to post about this here to see if anyone was interested. So far most the guys that signed up are 6" customizers, so I'd love to get some 1:18 scale love as well.

Please let me know here or on TNI if you are interested.

The main stipulations I have are:

1. There be 3-5 figures/vehicles made for this by a group or person.

2. Items cannot be something that has been shown before in the online world.

3. Before taking pictures, please refer to the sample(will be provided soon).

That's it, other than that, anything goes, any toy line, size, scale, even a toy line that was never made, or a mash-up that you'd love to see. If you have any other questions, here's the tread over at TNI:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2093320&st=0#entry16793294

Or ask here and I'll try to answer as much as I can. Hope to see some of you guys join up.

Hit me up here or at TNI if you have any questions.

Last edited: